What You Need to Know: 2020 Week 8 Steelers vs. Ravens
Fast Facts is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- LEADER: Steelers lead all-time series, 25-23
- STREAKS: Ravens have won 3 of past 4
- LAST GAME: 12/29/19: Steelers 10 at Ravens 28
- LAST GAME AT SITE: 12/29/19
- Date: Sunday, November 1st, 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, MD)
- TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET):
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (field reporter)
- SIRIUS: 113 (Pit), 132 (Bal)
- XM: 386 (Pit), 228 (Bal)
- Referee: Brad Allen
Steelers TV Coverage
Image courtesy of 506sports.com
|LAST WEEK||W 27-24 at Tennessee||Bye (Week 6: W 30-28 at Philadelphia)|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 12-14||John Harbaugh: 13-11|
|PTS. FOR/AGAINST||30.5/19.7||29.8/17.3 (1L)|
|PASSING||Ben Roethlisberger: 146-214-1446-13-4-99.6||Lamar Jackson: 102-162-1135-10-2-99.2|
|RUSHING||James Conner: 95-451-4.7-4||Lamar Jackson (QB): 50-346-6.9-2|
|RECEIVING||JuJu Smith-Schuster: 32-279-8.7-3||Marquise Brown: 26-376-14.5-1|
|SACKS||T.J. Watt: 5.5||Yannick Ngakoue (Min): 5|
|INTs||Steven Nelson: 2||Marcus Peters: 2|
|TAKE/GIVE||+2 (9/7)||+6 (11/5)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Dustin Colquitt: 43.1 (37.1)||Sam Koch: 45.9 (43.2)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 47 (20/21 PAT; 9/9 FG)||Justin Tucker: 59 (20/20 PAT; 13/14 FG)|
- QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER completed season-high 32 of 49 passes (65.3 pct.) for 268 yards & 2 TDs last week. Has 2+ TD passes in 5 of his 6 games this season. Passed for 270 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs in his last game vs. Bal. (11/4/18).
- RB JAMES CONNER had 111 scrimmage yards (82 rush, 29 rec.) last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 100+ scrimmage yards. Has TD in 4 of his past 5. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Bal. with TD. Has TD in 3 of past 4 vs. division.
- RB BENNY SNELL aims for 3rd in row with rush TD. Rushed for 91 yards & TD in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. division with rush TD.
- WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER set season highs in catches (9) & rec. yards (85) last week. Has 7+ catches & 75+ rec. yards in 2 of his past 3 vs. Bal.
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON had 9 catches for 80 yards & career-high 2 TDs in Week 7. Had 54 rec. yards in last meeting. Aims for his 6th in row on road with 50+ rec. yards.
- WR CHASE CLAYPOOL leads rookies with 4 rec. TDs this season.
- TE ERIC EBRON had 6 catches for 50 yards last week.
- LB T.J. WATT had 5 tackles, 3 TFL, sack & PD in Week 7. Has sack in 4 of past 5. Had FF & PD in last meeting. Aims for 4th in row on road with PD.
- LB VINCE WILLIAMS led team with 10 tackles & had 2 TFL & sack last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Bal. with 7+ tackles. Aims for 3rd in row on road with sack. Watt & Williams tie for NFL lead with 12 TFL this season.
- LB BUD DUPREE aims for his 3rd in row vs. Bal. with sack.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK had 5 tackles in Week 7. Has PD in 2 of his past 3 vs. division.
- QB LAMAR JACKSON passed for 186 yards & TD for 92.5 rating & rushed for season-high 108 yards & TD in Week 6, his 7th- career game with 100+ rush yards, 2nd-most by QB since 1970 (MICHAEL VICK – 10). Rushed for 70 yards in only career start vs. Pit. (10/6/19). Has 12 TDs (11 pass, 1 rush) vs. 1 INT for 122.4 rating in his past 4 vs. division.
- RB MARK INGRAM aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with rush TD.
- RB GUS EDWARDS rushed for 1st TD of season in Week 6. Had career-high 130 rush yards in last meeting.
- Rookie RB J.K. DOBBINS has 2 rush TDs in 2 career games vs. division.
- WR MARQUISE BROWN led team with 4 catches for 57 yards in Week 6. Aims for 4th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. division with 5+ catches & 75+ rec. yards.
- WR WILLIE SNEAD has 50+ rec. yards in 3 of 4 career games vs. Pit.
- TE MARK ANDREWS has 50+ rec. yards & TD catch in 2 of past
3. Has 7 rec. TDs in his past 4 vs. division. Ties for lead among TEs with 5 rec. TDs this season.
- DE CALAIS CAMPBELL had season highs in TFL (4) & sacks (3) in Week 6, his 4th-career game with 3+ sacks. Has sack in 2 of his past 3 vs. Pit. Has 4 PD in 3 home games this season.
- DE PERNELL MCPHEE aims for 3rd in row with sack. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with sack.
- CB MARLON HUMPHREY had 8 tackles, sack & FF in Week 6. Aims for 3rd in row with sack & FF. Ties for NFL lead with 4 FFs this season.
- S DESHON ELLIOTT had 1st 2 career FFs in Week 6. Has PD in 3 of past 4.