What You Need to Know: 2020 Week 11 Steelers vs. Jaguars
Fast Facts is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- LEADER: All-time series tied, 12-12
- STREAKS: Steelers have won 4 of past 5
- LAST GAME: 11/18/18: Steelers 20 at Jaguars 16
- LAST GAME AT SITE: 11/18/18
- Date: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: TIAA Bank Stadium (Jacksonville, FL)
- TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET):
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn (field reporter)
- SIRIUS: 82 (Pit), 133 (Jax)
- XM: 382 (Pit), 227 (Jax)
- Referee: Scott Novak
Steelers TV Coverage
Image courtesy of 506sports.com
|LAST WEEK||W 36-10 vs. Cincinnati||L 24-20 at Green Bay|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 4-2||Doug Marrone: 1-2|
|PASSING||Ben Roethlisberger: 223-334-2267-22-4-103.0||Jake Luton (R): 44-73-473-2-2-77.0|
|RUSHING||James Conner: 132-556-4.2-5||James Robinson (R): 155-689-4.4-5|
|RECEIVING||JuJu Smith-Schuster: 54-516-9.6-5||DJ Chark: 37-493-13.3-4|
|SACKS||T.J. Watt: 9||Josh Allen: 2.5|
|INTs||Minkah Fitzpatrick, Steven Nelson: 2||Sidney Jones: 2|
|TAKE/GIVE||+9 (17/8)||-3 (9/12)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Dustin Colquitt: 43.1 (37.1)||Logan Cooke: 45.7 (42.7)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 69 (27/30 PAT; 14/14 FG)||Chase McLaughlin: 8 (2/2 PAT; 2/2 FG)|
- QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER set season highs in pass yards (333) & TD passes (4) & had 0 INTs & 110.1 rating last week, his 12th- career game with 4+ TD passes & 0 INTs, tied with HOFer BRETT FAVRE for 5th-most in NFL history. Aims for 4th in row with 2+ TD passes, 0 INTs & 100+ rating. Has 100+ rating in 2 of his past 3 at Jax. Has 10 TDs vs. 3 INTs in 4 road games this season.
- RB JAMES CONNER aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC South with 110+ scrimmage yards.
- WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER had team-high 9 catches for 77 yards & TD last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 6+ catches, 75+ rec. yards & TD catch.
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON had 6 catches for career-high 116 yards & TD in Week 10. Aims for 3rd in row with 75+ rec. yards.
- Rookie WR CHASE CLAYPOOL had 4 catches for 56 yards & 2 TDs last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 50+ rec. yards. Has TD catch in 2 of past 3. Leads rookies with 9 TDs (7 rec., 2 rush). TE ERIC EBRON has rec. TD in 2 of past 3.
- LB T.J. WATT had 2 sacks last week. Had 2 sacks & 2 FFs in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Jax. & 5th in row vs. AFC South with sack. Ranks tied-2nd in NFL with 9 sacks.
- LB BUD DUPREE had sack in Week 10. Has sack in 2 of past 3.
- LB ROBERT SPILLANE had 1st sack of season last week. Aims for 4th in row with 5+ tackles.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK aims for 5th in row with 5+ tackles. Had 5 tackles & TFL in only career game vs. Jax. (12/23/18 w/ Mia.). Aims for 3rd in row on road with PD.
- CB CAMERON SUTTON aims for 4th in row with FF.
- QB JAKE LUTON (rookie) passed for 169 yards & TD vs. INT last week. Passed for 304 yards in only career home start.
- RB JAMES ROBINSON (rookie) rushed for 109 yards in Week 10. Aims for 4th in row with 95+ rush yards. Has rush TD in 2 of past 3. Leads rookies in scrimmage yards (917) & rush yards (689) & ranks 2nd with 7 TDs (5 rush, 2 rec.) & rush TDs.
- WR DJ CHARK had 4 catches for 56 yards last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 50+ rec. yards. Has TD catch in 2 of his past 3 at home. Has 12 rec. TDs since 2019, tied 3rd-most among AFC WRs.
- WR KEELAN COLE had 5 catches for 47 yards & TD & had 91-yard PR-TD last week, 1st-career return-TD. Became 1st player in Jax. history with rec. TD & PR-TD in single game.
- WR CHRIS CONLEY had 4 catches for 43 yards in Week 10. Has TD catch in 2 of 3 career reg. season games vs. Pit.
- WR LAVISKA SHENAULT ranks 4th among AFC rookies with 30 catches.
- LB MYLES JACK had 8 tackles & 1st FR of season last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 8+ tackles. Has TFL in 2 of past 3. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC North with INT.
- LB JOE SCHOBERT had 9 tackles last week. Has 9+ tackles in 3 of past 4. Has 6 PD & 2 INTs in his past 4 vs. Pit.
- Rookie DT DAVON HAMILTON had 1st- career sack & PD in Week 10. Has TFL in 2 of past 3.
- CB SIDNEY JONES had season-high 9 tackles, INT & 1st FF of season last week. Aims for 3rd in row with PD.
- Rookie CB CJ HENDERSON had PD & 1st-career FF last week. Aims for 3rd in row with PD. Has 6 PD this season, tied-most among AFC rookies.