Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet: Week 10 vs the New Orleans Saints
Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time Saints lead, 9-7
- Last: Saints Win, 31-28 (Dec. 23, 2018)
- Home Series tied, 3-3
- Last: Saints Win, 35-32 (Nov. 30, 2014)
- Away Saints lead, 6-4
- Last: Saints Win, 31-28 (Dec. 23, 2018)
- Streaks: Saints have past 3
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 156-91-2 (16)
- Overall: 156-91-2 (16)
- Versus Opponent: 0-3
- Saints: Dennis Allen
- At Franchise: 3-6 (1)
- Overall: 11-34 (4)
- Versus Opponent: 2-0
- Date: Sunday, November 13th
Time: 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Location: Acrisure Stadium
Capacity 68,400 // Natural Grass
- TV: FOX/NFL+ (Locally WPGH-TV 53, plus other local affiliates – see regional coverage below)
- Adam Amin (play-by-play)
- Mark Schlereth (analysis)
- Kristina Pink (sideline)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers: Sirius 113, XM/SXM 231, Internet 826
- Saints: Sirius 121, XM/SXM 386, Internet 822
- Radio: Steelers Radio Network (48 affiliates – see below)
- Referee: Carl Cheffers
|LAST WEEK:||Bye (L 35-13 at Philadelphia in Week 8)||L 27-13 vs. Baltimore (Mon.)|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 0-3||Dennis Allen: 2-0|
|PASSING||Kenny Pickett (R): 112-165-962-2-8-66.8||Andy Dalton: 124-190-1,385-10-5-93.4|
|RUSHING||Najee Harris: 108-361-3.3-1||Alvin Kamara: 104-443-4.3-1|
|RECEIVING||Diontae Johnson: 43-372-8.7-0||Chris Olave (R): 43-618-14.4-2|
|SACKS||Alex Highsmith: 6.5||Demario Davis: 6|
|INTs||Minkah Fitzpatrick: 3||Tyrann Mathieu: 2|
|TAKE/GIVE||-4 (10/14)||-10 (7/17)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Pressley Harvin: 44.5 (41.3)||Blake Gillikin: 47.6 (42.0)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 45 (9/9 PAT; 12/16 FG)||Wil Lutz: 62 (20/20 PAT; 14/19 FG)|
- QB KENNY PICKETT (rookie) completed 25 of 38 atts. (65.8 pct.) for 191 yards & had season-high 37 rush yards in Week 8. Has 25+ completions in 3 of his past 4 starts.
- RB NAJEE HARRIS has 50+ scrimmage yards in 3 of his past 4 at home. Aims for his 3rd in row overall with 50+ scrimmage yards. Since 2021, ranks 3rd among RBs with 98 receptions & is 1 of 3 RBs (Josh Jacobs & Joe Mixon) with 1,500+ rush yards (1,561) & 500+ rec. yards (579) since 2021.
- RB JAYLEN WARREN (rookie) had career-high 75 scrimmage yards (50 rush, 25 rec.) in Week 8.
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON had 5 receptions in Week 8. Has 5+ catches in 8 of his past 9 at home. Since entering NFL in 2019, ranks 5th with 38 games of 5+ catches. Needs 7 receptions for 4th-consecutive 50+ catch season.
- WR GEORGE PICKENS ranks 5th among rookies with 338 rec. yards.
- TE PAT FREIERMUTH had team-high 57 rec. yards in Week 8. Has 50+ rec. yards in 3 of his past 4. Has 5+ catches in 2 of his past 3 at home.
- LB T.J. WATT has 50 sacks in 40 career home games, incl. 15 sacks in his past 6 at home. Aims for his 7th in row at home with sack & 8th in row at home with TFL.
- DT CAMERON HEYWARD had 3rd sack of season in Week 8. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. NO with PD. Aims for 4th in row overall with TFL.
- LB ALEX HIGHSMITH aims for his 3rd in row at home with sack.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK has 9 PD in his past 10. Has 5+ tackles in 8 of his past 9 at home. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with INT & 4th in row at home with PD.
- CB CAMERON SUTTON has PD in 7 of his 8 games this season.
- QB ANDY DALTON has 80+ rating in 5 of his 6 starts this season. Aims for his 4th road start in row with 300+ pass yards. Has 3,331 pass yards & 21 TDs (19 pass, 2 rush) in 16 career starts vs. Pit. Has 2+ TD passes in 3 of his past 4 vs. Pit.
- RB ALVIN KAMARA has 6+ catches & 100+ scrimmage yards in 4 of his past 5. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with 70+ scrimmage yards. Had 105 scrimmage yards (82 rec., 23 rush) & 2 rush TDs in last road meeting.
- WR CHRIS OLAVE (rookie) led team with 6 receptions & 71 rec. yards last week. Aims for his 4th in row with 5+ catches & 8th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Leads all rookies in receptions (43) & rec. yards (618).
- WR JARVIS LANDRY has 5+ catches & 50+ rec. yards in 2 of his past 3 vs. Pit.
- TE JUWAN JOHNSON had 3rd rec. TD of season last week.
- DE CAMERON JORDAN has 6 sacks & 8 TFL in his past 6 on road. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with sack & 7th in row on road with TFL. Is only player with 5+ sacks in each of past 11 seasons. Had sack & INT in last road meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with PD.
- LB DEMARIO DAVIS had career-high 6th sack of season last week. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with sack & 5th in row overall with TFL. Had sack & FR in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with sack. Needs 2 TFL for 6th-straight 10+ TFL season.
- DT DAVID ONYEMATA aims for his 3rd in row with sack.
- CB PAULSON ADEBO has PD in 4 of his past 5.
- S TYRANN MATHIEU had FR in his last game vs. Pit. (12/26/21 w/ KC).
Steelers TV & Radio Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast locally on Pittsburgh’s WPGH FOX 53 and other local affiliates as shown below.
Regional broadcast image courtesy of 506sports.com – Steelers coverage in GREEN.
Steelers TV Affiliates
(NFL on CBS broadcasts only. Subject to regional coverage/blackouts)
- WPGH (FOX/53 – Pittsburgh)
Steelers Radio Network
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
- Vienna-WDMX (100.1)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)