What You Need to Know: 2020 Week 10 Steelers vs. Bengals
Fast Facts is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- LEADER: Steelers lead all-time series, 64-35
- STREAKS: Steelers have won past 9
- LAST GAME: 11/24/19: Steelers 16 at Bengals 10
- LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/30/19: Steelers 27, Bengals 3
- Date: Sunday, November 15th, 2020
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Location: Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
- TV: FOX (4:25 PM ET):
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake (field reporter)
- SIRIUS: 138 (Cin), 81 (Pit)
- XM: 382 (Cin), 226 (Pit)
- Referee: Adrian Hill
Steelers TV Coverage
Image courtesy of 506sports.com
|LAST WEEK||W 24-19 at Dallas||Bye (Week 8: W 31-20 vs. Tennessee)|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 21-5||Zac Taylor: 0-2|
|PASSING||Ben Roethlisberger: 196-288-1934-18-4-101.8||Joe Burrow (R): 221-330-2272-11-5-91.4|
|RUSHING||James Conner: 119-520-4.4-5||Joe Mixon: 119-428-3.6-3|
|RECEIVING||JuJu Smith-Schuster: 45-439-9.8-4||Tyler Boyd: 54-584-10.8-3|
|SACKS||T.J. Watt: 7||Carl Lawson: 3.5|
|INTs||Minkah Fitzpatrick, Steven Nelson: 2||Jessie Bates, Logan Wilson (R): 2|
|TAKE/GIVE||+7 (15/8)||-1 (9/10)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Dustin Colquitt: 43.1 (37.1)||Kevin Huber: 47.5 (41.6)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 57 (24/27 PAT; 11/11 FG)||Randy Bullock: 74 (20/20 PAT; 18/20 FG)|
- QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER passed for 316 yards & 3 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 113.8 rating last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 2+ TD passes, 0 INTs & 100+ rating. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Cin. with 250+ pass yards. Has 8 TDs vs. 1 INT for 107 rating in 4 home games this season.
- RB JAMES CONNER had 125 scrimmage yards (83 rec., 42 rush) & TD catch in last home meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Cin. with 90+ scrimmage yards. Has TD in 3 of his past 4 vs. division. Aims for his 10th in row at home with TD.
- RB BENNY SNELL rushed for 98 yards in last meeting. Has rush TD in 3 of his past 4 vs. division.
- WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER had 6 catches for 93 yards & TD last week. Aims for 4th in row with 6+ catches.
- Rookie WR CHASE CLAYPOOL had 69 yards on career-high 8 catches in Week 9. Ties for 2nd among WRs with 7 TDs (5 rec., 2 rush).
- WR JAMES WASHINGTON had rec. TD last week. Had 98 rec. yards & TD catch in last meeting.
- TE ERIC EBRON aims for 3rd in row with rec. TD. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Cin. with TD catch.
- LB T.J. WATT had career-high 3 PD last week. Aims for 4th in row with at least half a sack. Has 3.5 sacks, 3 FFs, FR & PD in his past 3 vs. Cin. Has 4.5 sacks in his past 4 at home.
- LB VINCE WILLIAMS led team with 8 tackles & 2 TFL in Week 9. Aims for 5th in row with 5+ tackles. Has sack in 2 of his past 3 vs. Cin.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK had 6 tackles, 2 PD, INT & FR last week. Aims for 3rd in row with PD. Had FR in last meeting.
- QB JOE BURROW (rookie) completed 26 of 37 passes (70.3 pct.) for 249 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 106.7 rating in Week 8, his 6th game with 25+ completions this season, tied for 2nd-most by rookie in NFL history. Has 221 completions, most by player in 1st 8 career games in NFL history.
- RB JOE MIXON rushed for 79 yards in last meeting. Has 542 scrimmage yards (135.5 per game) & 3 rush TDs in his past 4 vs. division.
- RB GIOVANI BERNARD had 78 scrimmage yards (62 rush, 16 rec.) & season-high 2 TDs (1 rush, 1 rec.) in Week 8. Aims for 4th in row with TD.
- RB SAMAJE PERINE rushed for 1st TD of season in Week 8.
- WR TYLER BOYD had 6 catches for 67 yards & TD in Week 8. Aims for 3rd in row with TD catch & 4th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Had 5 catches for 101 yards & TD in last meeting. Has rec. TD in 2 of his past 3 vs. Pit.
- WR A.J. GREEN has 80+ rec. yards in 2 of his past 3. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with 7+ catches.
- Rookie WR TEE HIGGINS aims for 4th in row with 70+ rec. yards. Ranks 2nd among rookies with 33 catches.
- S JESSIE BATES had team-high 11 tackles & had 2 PD & INT in Week 8. Has INT in 2 of past 3. Had FR in last road meeting. Aims for his 4th in row on road with PD.
- S VONN BELL had 5 tackles & PD in Week 8. Has PD in 2 of past 3. Aims for his 10th in row with 5+ tackles.
- S SHAWN WILLIAMS had PD in Week 8. Had INT in last meeting.
- Rookie LB LOGAN WILSON had 1st-career sack in Week 8. Aims for his 4th in row with TFL.