Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet: Week 3 vs the Cleveland Browns
Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time: Steelers lead, 79-61-1
- Last: Steelers Win, 26-14 (Jan. 3, 2022)
- Home: Steelers lead, 50-22
- Last: Steelers Win, 26-14 (Jan. 3, 2022)
- Away: Browns lead, 39-29-1
- Last: Steelers Win, 15-10 (Oct. 31, 2021)
- Streaks: Steelers have won past 2
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 155-86-2 (16)
- Overall: 155-86-2 (16)
- Versus Opponent: 24-5-1
- Browns: Kevin Stefanski
- At Franchise: 20-15 (3)
- Overall: 20-15 (3)
- Versus Opponent: 1-3
- Date: Thursday, September 22
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium
Capacity 67,431 // Natural Grass
- TV: Amazon Prime Video // Locally (WXPI Channel 11 – NBC)
- Al Michaels (play-by-play)
- Kirk Herbstreit (analysis)
- Kaylee Hartung (field reporter)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers: Sirius 81, XM/SXM 226, Internet 826
- Browns: Sirius 83, XM/SXM 225, Internet 807
- National Stream: – Sirius 88, XM/SXM 88, Internet 88
- Steelers Radio: Steelers Radio Network (48 affiliates – see below)
- National Radio: Westwood One
- Ian Eagle (play-by-play)
- Jason McCourty (analysis)
- Referee: Clay Martin
Check out Picks for Tonight for their NFL computer picks each game is simulated 10,000 time to predict a winner. Here are their picks for this week’s game! (Picks for Tonight picks in bold.)
- Point Spread: Steelers +5 / Browns -5
- Over/Under: 39 (Take the over)
- Moneyline: Steelers +168 / Browns -202
(Odds updated 9/21. For up-to-date lines please visit https://www.picksfortonight.com/nfl-picks/)
Steelers TV Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast nationally on Amazon Prime and locally on WPXI (NBC 11) Pittsburgh and WEWS (ABC 5) Cleveland.
Steelers TV Affiliates (NFL on CBS broadcasts only. Subject to regional coverage/blackouts)
- KDKA (CBS/2 – Pittsburgh)
- WTAJ (CBS/10 – Altoona)
- WHP (CBS/21 – Harrisburg)
- WOLF (FOX/56 – Scranton)
- WFXP (FOX/66 – Erie)
- WCMH (NBC/4 – Columbus OH)
- WKBN (CBS/27 – Youngstown OH)
- WTOV (FOX/9.2 – Wheeling WV)
- WQCW (CW/30 – Charleston WV)
- WWCW (CW/21-27 – Roanoke VA)
- KYUR (ABC/13 – Anchorage AK)
- KATN (ABC/2 – Fairbanks AK)
|LAST WEEK||L 17-14 vs. New England||L 31-30 vs. N.Y. Jets|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 24-6-1||Kevin Stefanski: 2-3|
|PASSING||Mitch Trubisky: 42-71-362-2-1-76.2||Jacoby Brissett: 40-61-376-2-1-86.5|
|RUSHING||Najee Harris: 25-72-2.9-0||Nick Chubb: 39-228-5.8-3|
|RECEIVING||Diontae Johnson: 13-112-8.6-0||Amari Cooper: 12-118-9.8-1|
|SACKS||Alex Highsmith: 3||Myles Garrett: 3|
|INTs||Minkah Fitzpatrick: 2||Grant Delpit: 1|
|TAKE/GIVE||+4 (6/2)||+1 (2/1)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Pressley Harvin: 49.6 (41.8)||Corey Bojorquez: 49.0 (42.4)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 17 (2/2 PAT; 5/6 FG)||Cade York (R): 20 (5/6 PAT; 5/5 FG)|
- QB MITCH TRUBISKY completed 21 of 33 atts. (63.6 pct.) for 168 yards & TD vs. INT last week. Rushed for TD in only career start vs. Cle. (12/24/17 w/ Chi.). Has 5 TDs (3 pass, 2 rush) vs. 0 INTs in 4 career starts vs. AFC North. Had 4 TDs (3 pass, 1 rush) & 115.5 rating in his last start on TNF (12/5/19 vs. Dal. w/ Chi.).
- RB NAJEE HARRIS had 89 scrimmage yards (49 rush, 40 rec.) & 5 catches last week. Had career-high 206 scrimmage yards (188 rush, 18 rec.) & rush TD in last meeting. Aims for 3rd in row vs. Cle. with 120+ scrimmage yards & rush TD. Rushed for 94 yards & 2 TDs (1 rush, 1 rec.) in only career game on TNF (12/9/21 at Min.).
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON led team with 6 catches for 57 yards in Week 2. Aims for his 15th in row with 5+ catches & 4th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Had rec. TD in last meeting. Has 95+ rec. yards in 2 of his past 3 vs. Cle.
- WR CHASE CLAYPOOL had 4 catches last week. Had 8 catches for 93 yards in only career TNF game (12/9/21 at Min.).
- TE PAT FREIERMUTH had 1st TD catch of season in Week 2. Had rec. TD in last road meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. division with 5+ catches & 4th with 50+ rec. yards. Had TD catch in only career game on TNF (12/9/21 at Min.).
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK has INT in each of 1st 2 games of season. Aims for 6th in row with PD.
- CB CAMERON SUTTON aims for 4th in row with PD & 3rd in row vs. division with INT.
- LB MYLES JACK led team with 13 tackles last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 10+ tackles. Had 9 tackles & TFL in his last game vs. Cle. (11/29/20 w/ Jax.).
- DT CAMERON HEYWARD had 5 tackles & PD in Week 2. Had 2 PD & sack in last meeting.
- QB JACOBY BRISSETT completed 22 of 27 atts. (81.5 pct. – career-high as starter) for 229 yards & TD vs. INT for 98.9 rating & rushed for 43 yards last week. Has 102.8 rating in 2 career starts vs. Pit. Has 3 rush TDs & 0 INTs in 4 career starts on TNF.
- RB NICK CHUBB led team with 113 scrimmage yards (87 rush, 26 rec.) & tied career high with 3 rush TDs last week, his 9th-career game with 2+ rush TDs. Aims for 3rd in row with 100+ scrimmage yards. Has 225 scrimmage yards (112.5 per game) & 2 rush TDs in his past 2 on TNF.
- RB KAREEM HUNT had 74 scrimmage yards (58 rush, 16 rec.) in Week 2. Aims for 3rd in row with 70+ scrimmage yards. Has 522 scrimmage yards (130.5 per game) & 5 TDs (3 rec., 2 rush) in 4 career Thursday games.
- WR AMARI COOPER led team with 9 catches for 101 yards & TD last week, his 26th- career game with 100+ rec. yards. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Pit. with 5+ catches & 65+ rec. yards. Has rec. TD in 2 of his past 3 on TNF.
- TE HARRISON BRYANT had 45 rec. yards in Week 2. Had TD catch in last meeting.
- DE MYLES GARRETT had sack last week & has 61.5 sacks in 70 career games, 3rd-most by player in 1st 70 games since 1982. Aims for 4th in row with sack. Had sack in last home meeting. Has sack in 5 of past 6 vs. division. Has 4.5 sacks in 4 career TNF games.
- LB JEREMIAH OWUSU-KORAMOAH led team with 9 tackles & had 2 TFL & 3rd-career FF last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 5+ tackles & TFL. Had 7 tackles in last meeting.
- LB ANTHONY WALKER had 2 TFL & 2 PD in Week 2. Aims for 3rd in row with TFL. Had PD in last home meeting. Aims for 6th in row vs. divison with 7+ tackles.
- CB A.J. GREEN had 1st-career INT in last meeting.
Steelers Radio Coverage
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
- Vienna-WDMX (100.1)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)