Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet: Week 7 vs the Miami Dolphins
Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time Steelers lead, 15-13
- Last: Steelers Win, 27-14 (Oct. 28, 2019)
- Home Steelers lead, 9-4
- Last: Steelers Win, 27-14 (Oct. 28, 2019)
- Away Dolphins lead, 9-6
- Last: Dolphins Win, 30-15 (Oct. 16, 2016)
- Playoffs Series tied, 2-2
- Last: Steelers Win, 30-12 (Jan. 8, 2017)
- Streaks: Dolphins have won 2 of past 3
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 156-89-2 (16)
- Overall: 156-89-2 (16)
- Versus Opponent: 4-2
- Dolphins: Mike McDaniel
- At Franchise: 3-3 (1)
- Overall: 3-3 (1)
- Versus Opponent: 0-0
- Date: Sunday, October 23
Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, FL
Capacity 64,767 // Natural Grass
- TV: NBC/NFL+/Peacock (WPXI NBC 11 plus other local affiliates – see regional coverage below)
- Mike Tirico (play-by-play)
- Cris Collinsworth (analysis)
- Melissa Stark (sideline)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers: Sirius 85, XM/SXM 225, Internet 819
- Dolphins: Sirius 83, XM/SXM 226, Internet 826
- National Stream: Sirius 88, XM/SXM 88, Internet 88
- Radio: Steelers Radio Network (48 affiliates – see below)
- National Radio: Westwood One
- Ryan Radtke (play-by-play)
- Mike Mayock (analysis)
- Referee: Scott Novak
|LAST WEEK:||W 20-18 vs. Tampa Bay||L 24-16 vs. Minnesota|
|COACH VS. OPP.||Mike Tomlin: 5-2||Mike McDaniel: 0-0|
|PASSING||Kenny Pickett (R): 55-83-514-1-4-67.0||Tua Tagovailoa: 80-115-1,035-8-3-109.9|
|RUSHING||Najee Harris: 83-264-3.2-1||Raheem Mostert: 71-309-4.4-1|
|RECEIVING||Diontae Johnson: 33-295-8.9-0||Tyreek Hill: 50-701=14.0-2|
|SACKS||Alex Highsmith: 6.5||Melvin Ingram, Brandon Jones: 2|
|INTs||Minkah Fitzpatrick: 3||Jevon Holland: 1|
|TAKE/GIVE||+1 (10/9)||-5 (4/9)|
|PUNTING (NET)||Pressley Harvin: 44.9 (41.0)||Thomas Morstead: 46.6 (41.0)|
|KICKING||Chris Boswell: 41 (8/8 PAT; 11/15 FG)||Jason Sanders: 35 (14/15 PAT; 7/10 FG)|
- QB KENNY PICKETT (rookie) passed for 327 yards in only road start this season (Week 5 at ).
- QB MITCH TRUBISKY completed 9 of 12 (75 pct.) for 144 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs with 142.4 rating last week. Passed for 316 yards & 3 TDs with 122.5 rating in only career start vs. Mia. (10/14/18 w/ Chi.).
- RB NAJEE HARRIS had 2nd TD catch of season in Week 6. Has TD in 2 of his past 3 on road. Has TD in each of his 6 career games in primetime. Has 100+ scrimmage yards in 2 of his past 3 in
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON has 5+ catches in 5 of 6 games this Had 5 catches for 84 yards & TD in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row on SNF with 7+ catches & 70+ rec. yards. Aims for his 11th in row on road with 5+ catches & 50+ rec. yards.
- WR CHASE CLAYPOOL set season highs in catches (7) & rec. yards (96) & had 1st TD catch of season last Aims for 3rd in row with 5+ catches & 50+ rec. yards.
- WR GEORGE PICKENS (rookie) has 6 catches & 80+ yards in 2 of past 3. Ranks 4th among rookies with 277 rec. yards & 5th with 20 catches.
- DT CAMERON HEYWARD had 2nd sack of season last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. with sack & PD. Has TFL in 6 of his past 7 on road. Has PD in 3 of his past 4 on SNF.
- LB ALEX HIGHSMITH had sack & 1st PD of season in Week Has 5 TFL & 4.5 sacks in 3 road games this season. Aims for his 3rd in row on SNF with 1.5+ sacks. Leads NFL with career-high 6.5 sacks in 2022.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK had 2 INTs in last meeting. Selected by Mia. in 1st round (No. 11 overall) in 2018 NFL Draft & appeared in 18 games for club (2018-19).
- QB TUA TAGOVAILOA aims for his 4th home start in row with 0 INTs & 90+ Has 104.6 rating in 4 career games vs. AFC North.
- QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER set season highs in pass yards (329), TD passes (2) & rating (93.9) last Passed for 288 yards & 2 TDs with 92.9 rating in only career start vs. Pit. (10/10/21 w/ Den.).
- RB RAHEEM MOSTERT has 80+ scrimmage yards in 2 of past Rushed for 79 yards in his last game vs. Pit. (9/22/19 w/ SF). Has rush TD in 2 of 3 career games on SNF. Aims for his 4th in row vs. AFC North with 75+ scrimmage yards.
- RB CHASE EDMONDS aims for his 5th in row in primetime with TD. Had 145 scrimmage yards (87 , 58 rush) in only career game on SNF (10/25/20 vs. Sea. w/ Az.).
- WR TYREEK HILL led team with season-high 12 catches for 177 yards last week, his 8th-career game with 10+ catches & 150+ yards, most-ever by player in 1st 7 seasons. Is 5th player since 2000 with 150+ rec. yards in 3 of his team’s 1st 6 games of season. Leads NFL with 701 rec. yards & ranks 2nd with 50 catches in 2022.
- WR JAYLEN WADDLE had 6 catches for 129 yards in Week 6, his 3rd 100-yard game this Aims for 3rd in row at home with 100+ rec. yards.
- TE MIKE GESICKI had season-high 2 TD catches last week, his 3rd-career 2-TD
- CB XAVIEN HOWARD has PD in 4 of 5 games this Aims for his 5th in row at home with PD. Had 3 PD & INT in last meeting.
- S BRANDON JONES aims for 4th in row at home with 6+ tackles &
- LB ELANDON ROBERTS led team with 7 tackles & had season-high 5 sacks in Week Aims for 3rd in row with 7+ tackles & TFL.
Steelers TV & Radio Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast nationally on Pittsburgh’s WPXI NBC 11 and all local NBC affiliates.
Steelers TV Affiliates
(Sunday Night Football broadcasts only. Subject to regional coverage/blackouts)
- WPXI (NBC/11 – Pittsburgh)
Steelers Radio Network
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
- Vienna-WDMX (100.1)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)