Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet: Week 3 vs the Las Vegas Raiders
Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time Raiders lead, 17-14
- Last: Steelers Win, 13-10 (Dec. 24, 2022)
- Home Steelers lead, 9-6
- Last: Steelers Win, 13-10 (Dec. 24, 2022)
- Away Raiders lead, 11-5
- Last: Raiders Win, 24-21 (Dec. 9, 2018)
- Playoffs Series tied, 3-3
- Last: Raiders Win, 38-10 (Jan. 1, 1984)
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 163-93-2 (17)
- Overall: 163-93-2 (17)
- Versus Opponent: 3-1
- Raiders: Josh McDaniels
- At Franchise: 7-12 (2)
- Overall: 18-29 (4)
- Versus Opponent: 0-2
- Date: Sunday, September 24th
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- Location: Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, NV
Capacity 65,000 // Natural Grass
- TV: NBC // Locally WPXI-TV
- Mike Tirico (play-by-play)
- Cris Collinsworth (analysis)
- Melissa Stark (field reporter)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers Broadcast: Sirius 81, XM/SXM 226, Internet 826
- Raiders Broadcast: Sirius 85, XM/SXM 225, Internet 816
- National Broadcast: Sirius 88, XM/SXM 88, Internet 88
- National Radio: Westwood One Radio
- Ryan Radtke (play-by-play)
- Mike Golic (analysis)
- Radio: Steelers Radio Network
Locally: 102.5 WDVE-FM (Pittsburgh) & 970 WBGG-AM (Pittsburgh)
(48 affiliates – see below)
- Referee: Tra Blake
SCU Steelers Coverage
- NFL Week 3 Scouting Report: Steelers at Las Vegas Raiders
- Can the Steelers stack wins on the road in Las Vegas?
|Passing||Kenny Pickett||46/76, 454 yds, 2 TDs||Jimmy Garoppolo||36/50, 385 yds, 3 TDs|
|Receiving||George Pickens||9 rec, 163 yds, 1 TD||Davante Adams||12 rec, 150 yds, 1 TD|
|Rushing||Najee Harris||16 rush, 74 yds, 0 TD||Josh Jacobs||28 rush, 46 yds, 0|
|Record vs. Spread||1-1-0||1-1-0|
|Points Scored/Game||16.5 (26th)||13.5 (30th)|
|Points Allowed/Game||26.0 (23rd)||27.0 (25th)|
|Takeaway Diff.||+1 (11th)||-4 (28th)|
|Pass Yds/Game||199 (18th)||192 (21st)|
|Rush Yds/Game||48 (31st)||58 (30th)|
|Def. Pass Yds/Game||206 (16th)||216 (18th)|
|Def. Rush Yds/Game||193 (32nd)||138 (27th)|
- QB KENNY PICKETT passed for 222 yards with TD vs. INT last week. Completed 26 of 39 atts. (66.7 pct.) for 244 yards with TD vs. INT in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row on road with 0 INTs. Is 4-0 in his past 4 starts in primetime.
- RB NAJEE HARRIS rushed for 43 yards last week. Had 95 scrimmage yards (53 rush, 42 rec.) in last meeting. Aims for 3rd in row vs. LV with 80+ scrimmage yards & 5+ catches. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with TD. Has 389 scrimmage yards (97.3 per game) with 3 TDs (2 rec., 1 rush) in 4 career games on SNF.
- RB JAYLEN WARREN had 86 scrimmage yards (career-high 66 rec., 20 rush) in Week 2. Aims for 3rd in row with 4+ catches.
- WR GEORGE PICKENS had 4 catches for career-high 127 yards & 1st TD of season. Has 70+ rec. yards & TD catch in 2 of his past 3. Had 5 catches for 57 yards & TD in last meeting. Has 55+ rec. yards in 4 of his past 5 in primetime.
- WR ALLEN ROBINSON has 6+ catches in 3 of his past 4 on SNF.
- TE PAT FREIERMUTH had 7 catches for 66 yards in last meeting.
- LB T.J. WATT had 2 TFL, sack, PD & go-ahead 16-yard FRTD in 4th qtr. last week, 1st-career TD. Is 2nd player since 2000 (Bertrand Berry in 2009) with sack & FR in each of team’s 1st 2 games of season. Tied for NFL lead with 4 sacks in 2023. Aims for his 5th in row with 0.5+ sacks. Had TFL & PD in last meeting.
- LB ALEX HIGHSMITH had 7 tackles, sack, FF & 1st-career INTTD last week. Aims for 4th in row with 7+ tackles & TFL. Had sack in last meeting. Has sack in 3 of his past 4 in primetime.
- LB COLE HOLCOMB had 8 tackles, TFL & FF last week. Is only player in NFL with FF in each of 1st 2 weeks of season.
- DT LARRY OGUNJOBI had sack & FR in Week 2. Had TFL in last meeting. Aims for his 5th in row vs. AFC West with TFL.
- QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO completed 16 of 24 atts. (66.7 pct.) for 185 yards last week. Had 277 pass yards in only career start vs. Pit. (9/22/19 w/ SF). Has 11 TDs (10 pass, 1 rush) vs. 4 INTs with 100.8 rating in 8 career starts on SNF. Is 3-0 with 6 TDs (5 pass, 1 rush) vs. 0 INTs & 111.6 rating in his past 3 starts in primetime.
- RB JOSH JACOBS had 5 catches for 51 yards in Week 2. Had 50 scrimmage yards (44 rush, 6 rec.) in last meeting. Has 95+ scrimmage yards in 6 of his past 7 at home. Has 1,200 scrimmage yards (92.3 per game) & 10 rush TDs in 13 career games in primetime, with 100+ scrimmage yards & rush TD in 3 of his past 4.
- WR DAVANTE ADAMS had 6 catches for 84 yards & TD last week, his 88th-career rec. TD, surpassing Larry Fitzgerald (87) for 5th-most ever by player in 1st 10 seasons. Aims for his 5th in row with 5+ catches & 65+ rec. yards. Has rec. TD in each of his past 12 games on SNF, with 115+ rec. yards in each of his past 4. Has 29 rec. TDs in 41 career primetime games & can become 7th player ever with 30 career primetime rec. TDs.
- WR JAKOBI MEYERS had 9 catches for 95 yards in his last game vs. Pit. (9/18/22 w/ NE).
- WR HUNTER RENFROW had TD catch in last meeting. Has rec. TD in 4 of his past 5 in primetime.
- DE MAXX CROSBY had 7 tackles last week & aims for his 4th in row with 5+ tackles. Has sack in 2 of past 3. Has 5 sacks in his past 4 in primetime.
- LB DIVINE DEABLO had 10 tackles & 1st-career sack last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 9+ tackles & TFL.
- LB ROBERT SPILLANE led team with career-high 14 tackles & had sack in Week 2. Aims for 3rd in row with TFL.
- CB MARCUS PETERS aims for his 4th in row vs. Pit. with PD.
Steelers TV Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast nationally on NBC, Peacock, and Pittsburgh local NBC affiliate WPXI.
Steelers Radio Coverage
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
- Vienna-WDMX (100.1)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)