Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet: Week 11 vs the Cleveland Browns
Steelers GameDay Cheat Sheet is a weekly series featuring a quick glance at the upcoming Steelers game, including odds, records, things to watch for, and how to watch/listen to the game.
- All-Time Steelers lead, 81-62-1
- Last: Steelers Win, 26-22 (Sept. 18, 2023)
- Home Steelers lead, 52-22
- Last: Steelers Win, 26-22 (Sept. 18, 2023)
- Away Browns lead, 40-29-1
- Last: Browns Win, 29-17 (Sept. 22, 2022)
- Playoffs Steelers lead, 2-1
- Last: Browns Win, 48-37 (Jan. 10, 2021)
- Steelers: Mike Tomlin
- At Franchise: 169-96-2 (17)
- Overall: 169-96-2 (17)
- Versus Opponent: 26-6-1
- Browns: Kevin Stefanski
- At Franchise: 32-27 (4)
- Overall: 32-27 (4)
- Versus Opponent: 2-5
- Date: Sunday, November 19th
- Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Capacity 67,431 // Natural Grass
- TV: CBS // Locally KDKA-TV
- Ian Eagle (play-by-play)
- Charles Davis (analysis)
- Evan Washburn (field reporter)
- Satellite Radio
- Steelers Broadcast: Sirius 138, XM/SXM 382, Internet 826
- Browns Broadcast: Sirius 82, XM/SXM 228, Internet 807
- Locally: 102.5 WDVE-FM (Pittsburgh) & 970 WBGG-AM (Pittsburgh)
(48 affiliates – see below)
- Referee: Shawn Hochuli
SCU Steelers Coverage
- Scouting Report: Browns host Steelers in Week 11
- The 5: Areas Steelers need improvement from against Browns
|Steelers 2023 Leaders||Browns 2023 Leaders|
|Passing||Kenny Pickett||155/253, 1616 yds, 6 TDs||Deshaun Watson||105/171, 1115 yds, 7 TDs|
|Receiving||George Pickens||33 rec, 566 yds, 3 TDs||Amari Cooper||41 rec, 715 yds, 2 TDs|
|Rushing||Najee Harris||116 rush, 464 yds, 3 TDs||Jerome Ford||124 rush, 532 yds, 2 TDs|
|Record vs. Spread||5-3-1||5-3-1|
|Points Scored/Game||17.3 (26th)||23.8 (11th)|
|Points Allowed/Game||20.2 (11th)||18.9 (6th)|
|Takeaway Diff.||+10 (1st)||-4 (24th)|
|Pass Yds/Game||180 (29th)||185 (25th)|
|Rush Yds/Game||103 (20th)||147 (2nd)|
|Def. Pass Yds/Game||248 (27th)||151 (1st)|
|Def. Rush Yds/Game||131 (25th)||91 (7th)|
- QB KENNY PICKETT aims for his 6th in row with 0 INTs. Has 95+ rating in 2 of 3 road starts this season. Won both games vs. Cle. last season, with TD pass in each game.
- RB NAJEE HARRIS had 96 scrimmage yards (season-high 82 rush, 14 rec.) & 3rd rush TD of season last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 75+ scrimmage yards & rush TD. Has 520 scrimmage yards (104 per game) in 5 career games vs. Cle. & has rush TD in 4 of 5 games, incl. each of 2 games at Cle.
- RB JAYLEN WARREN rushed for career-high 101 yards & 2nd TD of season in Week 10. Aims for 3rd in row with 110+ scrimmage yards. Had 86 scirmmage yards (career-high 66 rec., 20 rush) in Week 2 meeting. Harris (579) & Warren (582) are only pair of RB teammates each with 575+ scrimmage yards this season.
- WR DIONTAE JOHNSON has 5+ catches & 75+ rec. yards in 3 of past 4. Had 8 catches for 84 yards in last road meeting.
- WR GEORGE PICKENS has 75+ rec. yards in 2 of 3 road games this season. Had 127 rec. yards & TD catch in Week 2 meeting & aims for his 3rd in row vs. Cle. with 70+ rec. yards & rec. TD.
- LB T.J. WATT aims for 4th in row with 0.5+ sacks & 3rd in row with full sack. Had 2 TFL, sack, FR & PD in Week 2 meeting. Has 16 sacks in 11 career games vs. Cle. with 0.5+ sacks in 10 of 11 games. Ranks 3rd in NFL with 10.5 sacks in 2023, 5th-career season with 10+ sacks. Has 88 sacks in 96 career games, 2ndmost by player in 1st 100 games since 1982.
- LB ALEX HIGHSMITH had PD last week. Has 0.5+ sacks in 2 of past 3. Had sack & PD in Week 2 meeting & aims for his 5th in row vs. Cle. with sack.
- CB PATRICK PETERSON aims for 3rd in row with PD.
- S MINKAH FITZPATRICK had 2 PD in Week 2 meeting.
- BROWNS lead NFL in total defense (242.7 yards allowed per game) & pass defense (151.1 pass yards allowed per game).
- QB DESHAUN WATSON totaled 250 yards (213 pass, 37 rush) with TD pass last week & completed all 14 atts. in 2nd half. Has 4 TDs vs. 0 INTs with 117.7 rating in his past 2 home starts. Passed for 235 yards in Week 2 meeting & has 2 TD passes in 2 of 3 career starts vs. Pit.
- RB JEROME FORD rushed for career-high 107 yards last week, 2nd-career 100-yard game. Has 75+ scrimmage yards in 4 of past 5, incl. in each of past 2. Had career-high 131 scrimmage yards (106 rush, 25 rec.) & TD catch in Week 2 meeting.
- RB KAREEM HUNT has rush TD in 5 straight games, longest streak of career & longest active streak in NFL.
- WR AMARI COOPER led team with 6 catches for 98 yards in Week 10, his 3rd-straight game with 5+ catches & 85+ rec. yards. Aims for 3rd in row at home with 100+ rec. yards. Had 7 catches for 90 yards in Week 2 meeting & has 50+ rec. yards in each of 5 career games vs. Pit.
- WR ELIJAH MOORE had 1st TD catch of season last week.
- TE DAVID NJOKU had 6 catches for 58 yards in Week 10. Has 50+ rec. yards in 3 of past 4 & TD catch in 2 of past 3. Had rec. TD in last home meeting & has rec. TD in 3 of his past 4 vs. Pit.
- DE MYLES GARRETT led team with 1.5 sacks last week, his 4thstraight game with sack. Ties for NFL lead with 11 sacks in 2023 & is 4th player since 1982 with 10+ sacks in 6 of 1st 7 seasons. Has 85.5 sacks in 93 games, 4th-most by player in 1st 100 games since 1982.
- DE ZA’DARIUS SMITH aims for 3rd in row with 0.5+ sacks.
- CB GREG NEWSOME had 34-yard INT-TD in 4th qtr. last week, 1st-career INT & 1st-career TD. Aims for 3rd in row with PD.
Steelers TV Coverage
This week’s game will be broadcast on CBS, Paramount Plus, and Pittsburgh local CBS affiliate KDKA.
Regional broadcast image courtesy of 506sports.com – Steelers coverage in RED.
Steelers Radio Coverage
- WDVE-FM (102.5)
- WBGG-AM (970)
- Altoona-WVAM (1430)
- Altoona-WRKY (104.9)
- Beaver Falls-WBVP (1230)
- Beaver Falls-WMBA (1460)
- Bedford-WBVE (107.5)
- Butler-WISR (680)
- Chambersburg-WCHA (800)
- Clarendon-WKNB (104.3)
- Clarion-WCCR (92.7)
- Cooperstown-WUUZ (107.7)
- DuBois-WIFT (102.1)
- DuBois-WKFT (101.3)
- Erie-WRKT (104.9)
- Johnstown-WNTJ (1490)
- Johnstown-WRKW (99.1)
- Latrobe-WCNS (1480)
- Milton-WVLY (100.9)
- Saegertown-WUZZ (94.3)
- Somerset-WNTI (990)
- Starview-WONN (92.7)
- State College-WQWK (1450)
- Uniontown-WMBS (590)
- Washington-WJPA (1450)
- Williamsport-WCXR (99.3)
- Williamsport-WZXR (103.7)
- Cumberland-WRQE (106.1)
- Hagerstown-WHAG (1410)
- Fremont-WOHF (92.1)
- Marietta-WJAW (630)
- Youngstown-WNIO (1390)
- Vienna-WDMX (100.1)
West Virginia Affiliates
- Fairmont-WRLF (94.3)
- Fairmont-WMMN (920)
- New Martinsville-WXCR (92.3)